Acting for a range of clients including developers, landowners, investors, public authorities and private individuals, our Planning practice offers a wealth of City experience, providing high-quality, commercially focused advice and exceptional client service.
We have a proven track record of advising on matters including large-scale, mixed-use development projects, residential schemes, iconic City offices, retail development and real estate transactions.
We offer a full range of planning law services, including:
- Negotiating and drafting planning obligations (section 106 agreements), planning conditions and highway agreements (section 278 and 38 agreements)
- Legal audits of planning applications, including environmental statements
- Advice relating to rights of way and highways, including stopping-up and diversion applications
- Advising on applications to modify permissions (section 73 and section 96A applications)
- Conducting planning due diligence in relation to acquisitions or lettings
- Advising on planning provisions in sale and purchase agreements, agreements for lease and options
- Advising on certificates of lawfulness, changes of use and permitted development rights
- Advising on the Community Infrastructure Levy
- Advising on planning appeals, enforcement and judicial review claims