We offer advice and support, whilst representing your best interests at all times. We ensure that you are given a clear path through a difficult period, with advice focused to your individual circumstances.
We can assist you through the stressful elements of family and relationship breakdown, as well as helping you to enter into your marriage or future partnership with a concise agreement in place for the finances, protecting assets and your position for the future.
We are able to provide a fully rounded, comprehensive service to meet your needs with a commercial and practical approach. We have a wealth of experience with traditional and non-traditional family units and are members of Resolution.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Preparing Pre-Nuptial or Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Divorce and Judicial Separation proceedings
- Financial division on divorce or separation (through negotiation or court proceedings)
- Round table financial negotiations
- Consent Orders following mediation agreement
- Child Arrangements and Parental Rights
- Cohabitee Disputes
- Parental Order applications
- Co-Parenting Agreements
We offer an initial fixed fee appointment to listen to your individual needs and offer preliminary advice and guidance.