We offer advice and support, whilst representing your best interests at all times. We ensure that you are given a clear path through a difficult period, with advice focused to your individual circumstances.
We can assist you through the stressful elements of family and relationship breakdown, as well as helping you to enter into your marriage or future partnership with a concise agreement in place for the finances, protecting assets and your position for the future.
We are able to provide a fully rounded, comprehensive service to meet your needs with a commercial and practical approach. We have a wealth of experience with traditional and non-traditional family units and are members of Resolution.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- No Fault Divorce Proceedings
- Financial division on divorce or separation (through negotiation or court proceedings)
- Financial Consent Orders following an agreement reached at Family Mediation
- Round table financial negotiations
- Preparing Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitee Disputes
- Advising and preparing Cohabitation Agreements and Separation Agreements
- Child Arrangements and Parental Responsibility
- Parental applications such as prohibited steps or specific issues orders
- Relocation of children, both within the country or overseas
- Co-Parenting Agreements (Parenting Plan)
- Domestic abuse and Coercive Control applications such as non-molestation orders and occupation orders
- Referral to Family Mediation and advising alongside the mediation process
We offer an initial fixed fee appointment to listen to your individual needs and offer preliminary advice and guidance.