We advise on the preparation of wills, lasting powers of attorney, setting up of trusts, and probate, including administration of cross-border estates. We ensure that your financial affairs are dealt with in a tax-efficient manner so that family members are properly provided for.
We can liaise with your other professional advisors, including accountants, investment managers and financial advisors to provide a comprehensive service.
Areas of expertise include:
- wills and codicils
- grant of probate
- administration of estates including overseas estates
- setting up trusts and dealing with tax-related issues
- tax planning including post-death variations of wills
- lasting Powers of Attorney
- related property transactions