We offer friendly, professional employment law advice to individuals and businesses.
For individuals, relationships with employers are very important. The circumstances surrounding your employment may change for a variety of reasons and we can provide you with fast, professional advice and the options available to you.
Should your employment be terminated prematurely, we can check that all procedures have been followed in accordance with the current law, and we will advise you on whether or not you may be entitled to compensation.
If you suffer discrimination in the workplace, whether sexual, racial, religious or due to a disability, we will fully inform you of your rights and options.
For businesses, we aim to understand your business and its aims so that we can provide you with expert tailored advice and ensure you have the right framework in place to meet your statutory and contractual obligations.
Areas of expertise include:
- reviewing / drawing up standard contracts of employment
- consultancy / directors’ service agreements
- drawing up company / office handbooks
- settlement agreements
- disciplinary and grievance procedures
- wrongful and unfair dismissal
- non-payment of wages
- discrimination and harassment
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Employment Appeal Tribunal claims
- overlap of immigration and employment law issues
- TUPE Regulations
- working time regulations
- maternity and paternity leave